Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New Issue Alerts / Emailed Table of Contents Service (eTOCs)
As hospital librarians, we understand that you’re busy with patient care; keeping up with the current literature in your field is difficult, time consuming, and possibly expensive. We’ve developed a way of delivering table of contents from your favorite professional journals to your email box. eTOCs are free, easy, and convenient!
- Select either the Clin eTOC, Med eTOC, or Lead eTOC form.
- Review the journal titles available for eTOC service.
- Select the journal titles for which you’d like to receive current table of contents. Mark your selections on the form.
- Return the form to your Ascension Wisconsin Librarian in person, via email, or by fax.
- As new issues of the journals you selected are released, you will receive a link to the table of contents in your Ascension email box.
- Click on the link to view the full table of contents, and click on the articles you would like to read.
New Issue Alerts / eTOC Sign-up Forms
Please scan and email completed forms to Michele.Matucheski@ascension.org I am working remotely for the duration the pandemic and won't get faxes sent to the Library. Thanks!
Sign-up form for clinical journal titles.
If you're a nurse, physical therapist, or other allied health care professional, these are the titles that will most likely interest you.
Sign-up form for medical journal titles.
If you're a physician, these are the titles that will most likely interest you.
Sign-up form for leadership journal titles.
If you're a leader, manager, or administrator, these are the titles that will most likely interest you.
For a video tutorial of how to sign-up for eTOCs, scroll to the bottom of this screen.
New Issue Alerts / eTOCs Introduction Video Tutorial