Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
3D interactive models of human anatomy allows users to zoom, rotate, and peel away layers.
Getting Started with Anatomy.tv
Anatomy.tv -- No Linking Options
It is not possible to create a persistent URL to an image, but you may save images by creating a Portable Network Graphic (*.png) file. If properly attributed to Primal Pictures, the image(s) may be used in PowerPoint presentations, student presentations and in Learning Management systems provided these are not part of a commercial course or included in a manual that is for sale. You may add your own labels or annotations to images.
Anatomy.tv Search Tips & Tutorials
What is Anatomy.tv?
Anatomy.tv is an online resource that provides detailed 3D models of human anatomy. Models can be rotated and layers of anatomy added or removed. Includes dissection slides, MRI, and CT scans.
- Anatomically accurate 3D interactive models
- Create customized images with your own labels and annotations, then print or save them for future use
- Rotate models in any direction using your mouse, zoom in/out, and choose which anatomical structures -- muscles, vessel systems -- are added or removed in groups or individually, made x-ray, opaque, or viewing in isolation
- Flexible settings to create outline-only views -- great for coloring exercises -- or 3D stereograph views
- Link to relevant text, dissections, clinical slides, diagrams, video clips & MRI scans
- Quiz yourself
Contact Your Librarian : KS
Need Assistance? We are happy to help! Please contact Your Librarian :
Kellee Selden, MLIS, MSMI
Manager & Medical Librarian
Ascension Clinical & Network Services