Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EBMcalc is an added resource available in the Library database, STATRef. Click the logo above.
Then you can enter keywords in the search box:
Example: body mass
Or click on one of the options listed in the left column:
What is EBMcalc?
EBMcalc is an evidence-based decision support tool that is part of STAT!Ref. New equations and calculations are added throughout the year.
- Unit & Dose Converter
- Math Calculator
- Equations (i.e. BMI Body Mass Index)
- Clinical Criteria (i.e. Activity Score for Nursing Home Patients)
- Decision Tree (i.e.Diabetes Screening)
- Specialty Pages (i.e. Nursing – Apgar Score, Pharmacology - Weight Based Dosage Calculator)
- Glossary of Acronyms and Abbreviations